Information on processing of personal data
In accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data
INCANTO FASHION GROUP S.r.l. with its principal office located at Corso Europa, 7 – 20122, MILAN,
tax code and VAT number 09680450963, acting as a Data Controller, informs you that, according to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 concerning protection of personal data (GDPR), processing and treatment of your personal data will be performed by the said company.
1. Type of processed data
The Company is the Controller of personal data which are communicated by the User to the company and include:
Data of personal nature which you provided voluntarily, identifiable and non-sensitive, in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, phone number, credit card information, bank details, information concerning your preferences and interests.
2. Data processing purposes
Data processing is performed by the Company during performance of its activities. In particular, data provided by Data Subjects will be processed through IT tools and with other means for the following purposes:
- The processing is necessary to fulfil obligations under a contract which involves the Data Subject as a party or tasks at a request of the Data Subject who is in the process of entering into a contract.
- The processing is carried out on the following legal basis: EU guidelines.
- Description of purposes:
A.1 By registering at the website and by browsing it the User confirms that his/her age is greater than or
equal to 18 years.
Personal data that you provided in our offices, stores or at our website, namely: personal data (first name and surname, date and place of birth, contact information, registration address, residence address, phone number, e-mail), billing information and data on tax exemption (nationality, passport number, company name, tax code, VAT number), information regarding purchases made by a customer (item, size, colour, price, date and place in which the transaction took place) will be collected, used, transferred or processed for the following purposes:
1. Allow to the Data Controller to fulfil administrative and accounting activities: execution of a sales contract, accounting operations, fulfilment of legal obligations and after-sales services. The legal basis for such data processing is the following: execution of a contract in which you are involved as a party.
A.2 The following personal data that you provided during your presence in our offices, stores or at our website: personal data (first name, surname, date and place of birth, contact information, registration address, residence address, phone number, e-mail), data concerning customer profile and his/her preferences (hobby, cultural interests, favourite magazines and websites, lifestyle/personal style, communities/cultural clubs) will be collected, used, transferred or processed for the following purposes:
a. Customer loyalty purposes (free personal shopping services, free assistance services, free courtesy services, delivery services). The legal basis for such data processing is the following: execution of a contract in which you are involved as a party.
b. Marketing purposes (subject to your preliminary consent): dispatch of advertising materials and/or direct sales materials, market research, marketing communications (including customized messages) regarding products of Incanto Fashion Group S.r.l. by way of automatic systems (e-mail, communication networks, including but not limited to SMS, MMS, Whatsapp) as well as through traditional channels (paper mail, customized sales services at Incanto Fashion Group S.r.l. stores). The legal basis for such data processing is the following: your consent.
c. Profiling purposes (subject to your preliminary consent): profiling and analysis of shopping preferences through the use of data provided by the Customer and of information concerning retail sales in stores of Incanto Fashion Group S.r.l. in Europe (e-commerce included). The legal basis for such data processing is the following: your consent.
The processing is carried out in accordance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 “GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION” and a provision adopted by Italian Data Protection Authority on 18 May 2016 in compliance with any other local applicable laws.
3. Data processing principles
The data will be processed by the Company with help of electronic and manual systems and added to relevant databases that will be accessible to persons in charge of data processing. The processing may also be carried out by third parties which provide special processing, administrative or instrumental services necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes in accordance with principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency established by laws concerning personal data protection.
4. Storage of data
Provided data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship.
6. Sharing, distributing and transferring personal data
The data will be processed, within the limits of necessity, by authorized personnel which was adequately trained and informed, by the Data Controller as well as by personnel of third parties which provide services to the Data Controller and process data on behalf and by request of the latter as Data Processors. In case of sharing personal information with third parties these might be the following:
- banking institutions: to handle proceeds and payments;
- tax offices or public institutions: to fulfil legal obligations;
- specialists and law firms: to carry out obligations and protect rights under the contract;
- carriers, shippers, agents, IT-specialists responsible for handling software;
More generally, in the course of ordinary business activities the data may be communicated to subjects who carry out control, audit and certification of activities fulfilled by the Data Controller, to consultants and freelancers who provide tax assistance or legal services, to government bodies as well as to subjects legitimately entitled to receive such information for purposes related to fulfilment of assumed obligations deriving from a contractual relationship, including for reasons of defence in court.
When profiling or automated data processing are involved, they will have the following characteristics:
- Condition: Explicit consent of the Data Subject.
The Data Subject has the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the Data Controller, to express his/her point of view and to contest the decision.
8. Data Subject rights
In relation to data processing described therein the Data Subject may exercise rights provided for by the GDPR (Articles 15-21), including:
- ability to receive a confirmation of the existence of data and get an access to their content (the right to access);
- ability to update, modify and/or correct the data (the right to rectification);
- ability to request a restriction of processing or a cancellation of unlawfully processed data, including the data which no longer needs to be stored for the purposes of its collection or processing (the right to erasure and the right to restrict processing);
- ability to object to processing (the right to object);
- ability to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (Italian Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it) in case of violation of rules on personal data protection;
- ability to receive an electronic copy of the data concerning the Data Subject in case such data have been provided on conclusion of a contract and to request that such data be transmitted to another Data Controller (the right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the Data Subject may contact the Data Controller by sending a communication in the following way:
- Communication method: phone number 030 9141445
- Address: Corso Europa,7 - 20112 Milano
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting us, the Data Subject should include his/her name, email/postal address and/or phone number to ensure that his/her request can be handled correctly.